Thanks for hopping by on this fun birthday blog hop! Rubbernecker is kicking off February with lots of fabulous stamps and dies as well as some prizes! Yay!!!, to prizes! Be sure to leave a comment and continue hopping along to be entered into this exciting giveaway!
There is sooooo many awesome stamp sets and dies in this release. I used the new lilies stamp set on some newly released mini slimline dies for my hop card! Don’t you just love lilies. Yes, they are suppose to be yellow but I broke the rules and coloured them in a gorgeous blue shade.
I kept my card simple by layering the mini slimline Deckle edge dies and tying some twine off to the side. I coloured and cut the lilies and attached them with dimensional tape to create a little more dimension.
I finished my card with a sentiment heat embossed in black and a few nuvo drops.
Good luck on the hop and thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to hop on over to these fabulous designers blogs for your chance to win!
All your next stops are down below
- Colleen: https://irishrosecreations.blog/rubbernecker-29th-birthday-new-release-blog-
- Lisa https://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/2022/02/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog.html?m=1
- Annie: http://www.anniebwills.com/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog-hop
- Jamie: https://stampthis.blogspot.com/2022/02/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog.html
- Kittie: https://kittiekraft.com/2022/02/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog-hop.html
- Jean: https://jeanmanis.com/2022/02/01/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog-hop/
- Natasha: http://www.natashascolorfulcreations.com/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog-hop/
- Carol: https://craftingbycarol.blogspot.com/2022/02/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog.html
- Preeti: www.itsapreetiworld.com/post/rubbernecker-birthday-celebration-blog-hop
- Julie: https://thewritestuff.justwritedesigns.com/?p=36143